The VICVIBRO FS is a specially designed homogeneous elastomeric support system for floating floors, aimed to reduce impact noise transmission. The rubber is specially designed for optimum vibration isolation, preventing rigid connections between the floor and the structural floor.
The floor support systems have been tested in accordance with the international standard ISO 140-6 and ISO 717-2.
Regarding its installation the specially modulated receptor U can be fixed a wooden batten with expansion bolts or stainless steel nails. Attention: You should use metal washers in every fix point.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Cinema halls, Dubbing rooms, Jam rooms, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, etc.
Vicoustic VicVibro FS.01 Features:
- Designed for optimum vibration isolation
- Simple and Easy to install
- Tested as per International Standard ISO 140-6 and ISO 717-2
- Support system for Floating floors.
Vicoustic VicVibro FS.01 Specifications:
- Mounting Width: 50 mm
- Load Weight Range: 80.00 kg
- Installation Place: Floor
- Steel: No
- Fire Security Devices: No
- Quantity: 50 Units.