Vicoustic VicVibro SWM2.02 Anti-vibration wall mount has been designed to prevent structural transmission and provide maximum structural stability. Extremely efficient in the low frequency range. The system combines specially designed materials and techniques to achieve better results, and allowing vibration reduction in both directions.
VicVibro SWM has a security system to prevent the complete collapse of the treatment in case of fire. Extremely efficient in industrial zones. Highly recommended for absorption of vibrations produced by airborne and impact noise. The lowest frequencies of airborne noise tend to be in the range of 28–30Hz. Impact noise tends to be even lower.
The steel spring system and EPDM rubber is specially designed to prevent sound amplifications through wall structures, where the sound pressure level is between 100dB–105dB (medium and low frequencies).
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Cinema halls, Dubbing rooms, Residential areas, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, etc.
Vicoustic VicVibro SWM2.02 Features:
- Extremely efficient in the low frequency range
- Provides maximum structural stability
- Allows vibration reduction in both directions
- Designed to prevent sound amplifications through wall structures.
Vicoustic VicVibro SWM2.02 Specifications:
- Mounting Width: 48, 70 and 90 mm
- Load Weight: 10.00 to 70.00 kg
- Installation Place: Division Wall
- Steel: Yes
- Plate Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Plate Length: 265.0 mm
- Fire Security Devices: Yes.