Raven RP126Si is an adjustable, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. Acoustically designed, featuring extruded silicon gaskets for medium temperature smoke applications. RP126Si is operated automatically by pressure on the door jamb or stop by its adjustable strike.
Location: Face mounted or semi-morticed into the bottom of single and double solid core butt hinged doors. Minimum door thickness of 35mm recommended for semi-morticed installations with plain meeting stiles. Minimum door thickness of 40mm recommended for semi-morticed installation with rebated meeting stiles. RP126Si can also be face mounted to the bottom of metal doors.
Application: It can be used in various places like Residential Areas, Auditoriums, Recording Studios, Home Theaters, Conference Rooms, Dubbing Room, Cinema Halls, Generator Room, Hotels, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Rehearsal Rooms, Lobbies & Commercial Spaces, etc.
Raven RP126Si Door Seal Features:
- Seals gaps 3mm to 14mm
- Tested and approved for fire and smoke door applications
- Face mounted or semi-morticed installation
- Can also be face mounted to the bottom of metal doors
- Finish: Satin clear anodised aluminium (silver) 15 microns
- Available seal size: 1070mm.
Raven RP126Si Door Seal Specifications:
- Material: Aluminium
- Min Door Gap: 3mm
- Max Door Gap: 14mm
- Rebated: Semi rebated or face fixed to bottom edge of single action doors
- Includes Fixing Screws: Yes.
- UL Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717.1.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS EN 1634-1.
- FRL & FRR-/240/30. Fire Approved
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- Smoke NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501-2.
- Energy NCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4.
- Durability Tested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.