A refrigeration type vinyl magnetic strip in an anodised aluminium housing with concealed fixings. RP85 provides a tight seal for steel clad doors and jambs and may be used as a stop. For timber doors, a thin steel strip can be attached to the door face. The magnetic strip has sufficient closing strength that latches may not be required. Can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals and astragals.
Note: If fixing to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long backset door latch.
Application: It can be used in various places like Residential areas, Generator rooms, Auditoriums, Recording studios, Home theaters, Conference rooms, hotels, Dubbing rooms, Cinema halls, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Rehearsal rooms, Lobbies & Commercial spaces, etc.
Raven RP85 Magnetic Perimeter Door Seal Features:
- For use with single and double hinged doors
- Minimum door gap 0mm
- Maximum door gap 4mm
- Install on head and jambs of butt hinged doors
- Magnetic strip has sufficient closing strength that latches may not be required.
Raven RP85 Magnetic Perimeter Door Seal Specifications:
- Location: Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap: 0mm to 4mm (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm)
- Fixing: Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied.
- Seal: Black PVC.
- Available seal size: 2250mm.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717.1.
- Energy NCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4.