McCoy Soudal Soudaflex Construction FC is a high quality, one component polyurethane sealant with high modulus for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications.
- All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
McCoy Soudal Soudaflex Construction FC Features:
- Easy application
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation
- Stays elastic after curing
- Excellent resistance to many chemicals
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Especially developed for concrete applications.
McCoy Soudal Soudaflex Construction FC Specifications:
- Base: Polyurethane
- Consistency: Paste
- Curing System: Moisture Cure
- Skin formation (20°C / 65% R.H.): Ca 15 min.
- Curing Rate (20°C / 65% R.H.): Ca 3 mm/24h
- Hardness (DIN 53505): 40 ± 5 Shore A
- Specific Gravity (DIN 53479): 1,30 g/ml
- Temperature Resistance: -30°C to +90°C
- Elastic Recovery (DIN 7389): > 80%
- Maximum allowed Distortion: 20%
- Elasticity Modulus 100% (DIN 53504): 0.80 N/mm²
- Maximum Tension (DIN 53504): 1.70 N/mm²
- Elongation at Break (DIN 53504): 700%
- Packaging: Sausage / 600ml
- Color: Grey.