ProWing is a co-extruded PVC delta acoustic & smoke seal that is discreetly located in the protected corners of rebated timber or steel door and window frames. ProWing is a Perimeter Seal for windows and door frames, suitable for both new and retrofit projects. It can be used in conjunction with Nankarrow door bottom seals and astragals and threshold plates.
Nankarrow ProWing Delta Wing Seal Features:
- Perimeter Seal for Window & Door frames
- Designed for quick and simple installation
- Made up of high quality material
- Durable and long lasting
- Easily cut to size with scissors & utility knife
- Made in Germany
- 5 Year Warranty
Nankarrow ProWing Delta Seal Specifications:
- Seal: Black co-extruded rigid and flexible flame retardant PVC
- Location: Around rebated frames of single and double butt hinged doors and windows
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 5 mm
- Seal Length: 2400 mm
- Finish: Brown (PVC)
- Fixing Method: Self adhesive backing tape
- Supplied as single lengths of 2400mm (Buy 3 units for a standard door)
Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
Suits Door Types: Double Outward Opening, Single Inward Opening, Single Outward Opening, Door Bottom Seal, Double Inward Opening
Tools Required: Scissors & utility knife
Application: It can be used in various places like Residential Areas, Auditoriums, Recording Studios, Home Theaters, Conference Rooms, Dubbing Room, Cinema Halls, Generator Room, Hotels, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Rehearsal Rooms, Lobbies & Commercial Spaces.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717.1.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. (Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1 & BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240.
- Smoke NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501-2 “Sa”,“Sm”.
- Energy NCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4.