Nankarrow GeoWeave™ Twill Acoustic Fabric is a newly launched fire-rated acoustic fabric. It is used to wrap an acoustical substrate or other absorptive material or can be applied using grippers. TheGeoWeave™ Twill series offers a tight twilled weave of vintage handspun colours for luxurious and soft hues. The acoustic fabric’s texture provides a handspun felted “linen” textured finish for your project. Due to the tight weave, this fabric is mildly reflective at very high frequencies, which helps maintain the brightness of rooms that have wall-t0-wall fabric panelling. This fabric is a favourite for home theaters and cinemas. For a completely transparent fabric, checkout the GeoWeave “Breathe” fabric.
GeoWeave™ Twill fabric ships as a continuous piece. If you order 10 meters, you will receive a continuous 10 meter piece. The only exception would be for quantities above 500 SqFt, where the material would exceed the shipping and packing limitations.
Note: While we make every attempt to accurately display fabrics, colours may vary depending on your screen settings. Before ordering, please request a fabric sample to verify colour and texture. Colours may vary between dye lots. All fabric is custom cut to order and non-returnable.
Application: It can be used in various places like Schools, Meeting rooms, Recording studios, Conference rooms, Home theater, Rehearsal rooms, Offices, Restaurants.
- Fully breathable, acoustically transparent. For semi-reflective fabrics, check out GeoWeave Classic & GeoWeave Lush.
- Acoustical fabric for walls, ceiling, panels
- Fire-rated (optional) for statutory compliance
- Classic felted Linen textured colour palette
- Manufactured from recycled polyester
- Size: 54″ (4.5 feet) wide (Sold by the square foot). Contact us to calculate the quantity you need.
- Material: 35% post-consumer recycled polyester / 35% pre-consumer recycled polyester
- Pattern: Twill
- Repeat: None
- Backing: None
- Fire Rating: Class II or B per ASTM E84
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.