Nankarrow Resorb are frameless acoustic wall panels, available in a wide selection of colours, shapes and thicknesses. They acoustically treat a room in a beautiful and stylish way. Functionally they are superior to wood-framed rockwool panels because they offer increased absorption surface area (20%) and better low frequency absorption as sound can enter from the sides and get absorbed along the entire length and width of the panel. This is not possible in wood framed panels.
A frameless acoustic panel absorbs sound on both the front face and the sides. It can even absorb sound on the back of the panel if there is an air gap between the wall and the panel. By contrast a framed acoustic panel only absorbs sound inside the framed area. The frame itself actually reflects sound which detracts from sound absorption.
Resorb Acoustic Panels treat your space with elegance. next to each other to make large group installations. Resorb panels feature award winning NeoFill high density sound absorption material from Nankarrow coated with a beautiful felt fabric. When properly applied, Resorb Acoustic Panels will reduce mid-to-high frequency sounds by as much as 95%!
Improve the acoustics in your space with Resorb Fabric Acoustic Panels.
Combining effectiveness with style, Resorb panels absorb echoes and reverberation while enhancing the overall décor of homes, apartments, studios, offices, and more. The Straight Edge and Beveled Edge Fabric Acoustic Panels are precision cut and tightly wrapped in your choice of fabric. The result; nearly seamless fabric wrapped acoustic panels that can stand alone or nest adjacent.
- First reflection Control
- RT reduction
- Extended mid-low frequency absorption
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reverberation
- Improving speech intelligibility
- Soft to the touch
- Sound absorption ; NRC 0.95
- Choose from a variation of sizes and thicknesses
- A large selection of colors available from
- Lightweight and easy to install on walls and ceilings
- Size: 900mm x 450mm x 50mm (3ft x 1.5ft x 2in)
- Material: NeoFill High Density Acoustic Panel
- Finish: Felt Fabric
- Density: 48 kg/m3
- Fire Rating: Class II
- Environmental Impact: Emission-free, LEED Eligible
- Dust Resistance: Anti-static
- Dimensional Tolerance: 1mm
- Installation: This is a DIY product, Hassle-free and easy adhesive installation! Recommended adhesive: Sprayidea High Strength 90 Spray Adhesive