NanKarrow NeoFuse™ acoustic diffusor is formed from subtly textured acoustic foam. This product is a cost-effective sonic and visual upgrade for any studio or recording space.
What is diffusion?
While absorption is vital for any room an area that can’t be ignored is diffusion. Diffusion is the even spreading of sound waves from a direct source. So if you have a small space diffusion can give the idea of a room being larger than it actually is by providing increased natural ambience. By having no absorption or diffusion installed in a space speech intelligibility is reduced and sound quality is degraded and while absorbent materials will help a great deal in solving that dedicated well designed diffusion such as our NanKarrow NeoFuse™ acoustic diffusor will be much more effective.
Every room in which music is to be enjoyed or where a home cinema system is installed requires dedicated acoustic treatment. Effective diffusion spreads sound reflections around your room resulting in a feeling of spaciousness with fewer acoustical problems such as flutter echo. In a control room, your monitors will become more accurate with a larger sweet spot. In a recording room, your sound will become more natural without the loss of energy common to rooms with too much high-frequency absorption.
Developed using the latest acoustic modelling software, these diffusors are based on the proven Quadratic Residue design. NanKarrow NeoFuse™ can be mounted on walls and ceilings due to their low weight. If you require acoustic treatment with a touch of something special then you need look no further. Best used with NeoSub bass traps.
NanKarrow NeoFuse™ Quadratic 2ft X 2ft Absorber & Diffusor Acoustic Foam Features:
- Designed in Russia
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Redirects and redistributes sound waves throughout the room
- Helps eliminate hot-spots and dead-spots while maintaining a true “live” sound
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- Excellent aesthetic pattern adds architectural interest and creates a visually unique environment.
- Absorbs & diffuses up to 60% better than local brands
- NRC is 0.80
- Fireproof standard:CA117
- Qty : 4 Units
- Applications: Recording Studios, Control Rooms, Live Rooms, Voice Over Rooms, Live Performance Spaces
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application