Vicoustic Vicork is an eco-friendly insulator, made from a combination of recycled rubber tires and Portuguese prime material cork. Vicork is a cost effective and versatile product that has been designed for floor installations, placed between concrete and the final floor finish. It consists of an agglomerated cork and recycled rubber for impact and airborne noise of floating slabs.
A quick solution for pro-audio, industrial, residential and commercial applications.
It can be used in various places like Rehearsal Rooms, Home Theaters, Auditoriums, Post Production Studios, Listening Rooms, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Dubbing Rooms, Cinema Halls, Gymnasiums, Hi-Fi Rooms, etc.
Vicoustic Vicork U34 Features:
- Greater Impact Noise Insulation
- High Durability and Long Term Resilience
- Environmental friendly (100% natural and sustainable)
- Made from recycled rubber and cork material
- Extremely flexible.
Vicoustic Vicork U34 Specifications:
- Dimensions (mm): 10000 x 1000 x 8
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.14 W/mK
- Thermal Resistance: 0.057 m2ºK/W
- Material: Cork and Recycled Rubber
- Surface Weight: 3.0 Kg/m2
- Dynamic Stiffness: 28 MN/m3
- Tensile Strength: > 600 KPa
- Recovery: > 90%
- Load Bearing: up to 3000 Kg/m2.