Nankarrow ProFlat™ acoustic foam is made of Basotect and is an excellent acoustic absorber and thermal insulator. It reduces noise and resonance enormously within a room (or a hall) and ensures a quiet surrounding. Also the maximum fire protection in this building material class, is especially to be pointed out – as foam made of Basotect meets the important DIN standard Din4102 B1 = Class 1 product (fire resistant) and thus can be applied virtually in any industry.
Now we can offer our customers the ideal product: Class 1 flame retardancy, excellent pricing, a pro look AND the renowned physical characteristics Nankarrow ProFlat™. Basotect G+ Melamine Acoustic Foam exhibits the same reduced oxidation and long-lasting physical properties NanKarrow NeoFlat™ has always been known for, so your investment in Nankarrow ProFlat™. Basotect G+ Melamine Acoustic Foam will continue to yield benefits for many years to come.
The reduced oxidation and physical resiliency of Nankarrow ProFlat™. makes it appropriate for use in classrooms, nightclubs, studios and more where physical contact with the product might occur or where the environment is less than ideal. In these cases, there’s simply no better product choice than Nankarrow ProFlat™. Competing products formulations can lead to extreme oxidation under less-than-ideal conditions, This will NOT happen with NanKarrow NeoFlat™ or Nankarrow ProFlat™. We guarantee it. We’re very proud of the result of Nankarrow ProFlat™ Basotect G+ Melamine Acoustic Foam.
Nankarrow ProFlat™ Basotect G+ Melamine Acoustic Foam Features:
- Designed in Russia
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Foam made of Basotect
- Absorbs Mid & High frequency reflections to control the Ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Non fading, won´t become yellow or crumble like other brands
- Extremly airy
- Filigreen, open-cell structure
- Thermal condictivity approx. 0,035 W/mk
- Temperature application aea: – 40°C up to +150°C
- R Value: 11R per inch
- Density: approx. 10.5Kg/m³
- Fire behavior per DIN 4102 B1, CLass 1 product (fire resistant, FMVSS 302, UL VO + HF1)
- Qty :4
- Engine bays, Industry halls, Inns, bars, Disco’s , Pubs, Rehearsal rooms, Industrial facilities, Canteens, Callcenter, Conference rooms, Open plan offices, Rehearsal rooms, Private lining-rooms, Recording studios, Music rooms, Casing heating pumps, Compressor rooms, Home cinema
- Other resonance reductions
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application
- Maximum mass solves all human voice echo problems