Nankarrow StudioPanel™ Broadband Acoustic Panels are made from recycled PET and high-density acoustic foam, giving you better sound absorption performance. These panels are environment-friendly and designed to optimally fit with walls and ceilings, which results in less labour and materials. Compared to the traditional fiberglass or wood-framed sound absorption panels, GeoDeco™ panels are lighter in weight, easy to handle and install. Highly recommended for technical applications like recording mix/mastering studios, hi-fi listening spaces, and home theatres.
StudioPanel™ broadband absorbers are designed to help control excessive low frequency build-up that cause room modes in studios and listening rooms. Acoustic energy naturally migrates to corners using the walls and ceiling as waveguides. This makes corner-mounting the bass trap the preferred location.
Installation is just about as easy as hanging a picture! Once installed, the substantial surface area of the panel combined with the deep air cavity created in behind delivers excellent absorption throughout the audio listening range and extends well down into the low bass region. This helps reduce troublesome room modes and hot spots by attenuating standing waves making it easier to record and produce music with greater confidence.
The StudioPanel-200 broadband panels are the perfect add-on to the Nankarrow NeoKit-1 Room kit and may be incorporated into any room where low frequency control is needed.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording Studios, Production Houses, Listening Rooms, Home Theatres
Nankarrow StudioPanel™ Features & Advantages:
- Panels are safe to handle as they are non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
- 80% Recycled content (Odor and dust free)
- Formaldehyde free
- Class B Fire Rated according to fire test results
- The material is 100% Recyclable.
Nankarrow StudioPanel™ Specifications:
- Core Material: High Density Pet Felt over Acoustic Foam
- Density: 200 kg/m3 (PET), 50kg/m3 (Acoustic Foam)
- Edge: Beveled Edges
- Fire Rating: Class-B/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized steel self adhesive impalers or adhesive
- Size: 900mm x 450mm
- Thickness: 50mm / 100mm / 150mm / 200mm
- Units in Box: 1