Nankarrow ProMax™ acoustic foam is made of Melamine and is an excellent acoustic absorber and thermal insulator. It reduces noise and resonance enormously within a room (or a hall) and ensures a quiet surrounding. Also the maximum fire protection in this building material class, is especially to be pointed out – as foam made of Melamine meets the important DIN standard Din4102 B1 = Class 1 product (fire resistant) and thus can be applied virtually in any industry.
Now we can offer our customers the ideal product: Class 1 flame retardancy, excellent pricing, a pro look AND the renowned physical characteristics Nankarrow ProMax™. Melamine Melamine Acoustic Foam exhibits the same reduced oxidation and long-lasting physical properties NanKarrow ProMax™ has always been known for, so your investment in Nankarrow ProMax™. Melamine Melamine Acoustic Foam will continue to yield benefits for many years to come.
The reduced oxidation and physical resiliency of Nankarrow ProMax™. makes it appropriate for use in classrooms, nightclubs, studios and more where physical contact with the product might occur or where the environment is less than ideal. In these cases, there’s simply no better product choice than Nankarrow ProMax™. Competing products formulations can lead to extreme oxidation under less-than-ideal conditions, This will NOT happen with NanKarrow ProMax™ or Nankarrow ProFlat™. We guarantee it.
NanKarrow ProMax™ has the highest surface area of any acoustic foam due to its pyramid profile and is best for when absolute sound deadening is desired. Pyramid acoustic foam is one of the quintessential studio soundproofing and sound absorption materials. Our product offers excellent acoustic properties, great looks and an affordable price point that works for both professionals and home recording enthusiasts. It prevents soundwaves from reflecting off of hard surfaces, like ceilings and walls. Instead, it absorbs the waves. The result is a smooth, quiet and calm environment. Though not completely soundproof, noise-dampening foam allows you to enjoy many activities in residential and commercial spaces that wouldn’t be possible otherwise. Compared to alternative methods for soundproofing, using sound absorbing foam is fast and easy to install.
Whether you’re working with an engineer,architect or interior designer in designing the perfect space or you’re handling your renovations solo, speak with our experts about the best options for your project. Our team isn’t afraid of getting technical, and the information we can provide goes a long way toward maximizing your investment.
NanKarrow ProMax™ Pyramid Panels provide efficient sound absorption, take care of standing waves and flutter echoes, and give your room a professional touch.You get industry-standard sound absorption when you use NanKarrow NeoMax™ Soundproofing Pyramid shape acoustic foam.
NanKarrow ProMax™ Pyramid 2ft x 2ft Soundproofing Absorption Acoustic Foam Features :
- Made in Germany
- Fully CNC laser cut, No imperfections
- Absorbs mid & high frequency reflections to control echo & reverberation of rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo, Slap back and standing waves
- Maximum surface area solves all human voice echo problems
- Panels provide you with noise control, as well as protection against drafts, heat and humidity.
- Won’t crumble with age like other brands
- 3D pyramid pattern adds architectural interest and creates a visually unique environment.
- Absorbs up to 3X better than polyurethane foam
- Pyramid: 50 mm
- Base height: 20 mm
- Pyramid height: 30 mm
- Size: approx. 60cm x 60 cm x 5cm (2ft x 2ft x 2inch)
- Fire behaviour according to B1-DIN 4102-1: flame retardant
- Sound absorption coefficient > 0.96
- Colour: White
- Set of 4 pcs
- Acoustic adhesive is recommended for preparation and application (not included)
- Use to treat most medium to large sized areas, including conference rooms, offices, vocal booths, control rooms, professional recording studios, broadcast studios, home theaters, conference rooms, rehearsal rooms, generator rooms, and medical facilities
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application