ISOVER Eco Insul Acoustic Partition Roll is a non-combustible glass mineral wool roll for sound insulation in partitions, linings and ceiling systems. The product provides a strong, resilient and flexible insulating mat, which is easy to cut, handle and install and will not slump under its own weight when suspended vertically.
- Durability: Made from rot-proof non-hygroscopic materials
- Will not sustain vermin, nor breed or promote fungi or bacteria
- Formaldehyde free* for improved indoor air quality
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and install
- Contributes toward meeting local and international building regulations for internal walls, shaft walls and floors for sound insulation requirements
- Good thermal performance
- Fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Guaranteed lifetime performance
- Fire Safety: Non-combustible when tested in accordance with BS476, ASTM E84 & E136. Euroclass A1 fire rating when classified under BS EN 13501-1.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Dubbing rooms, Auditoriums, Hotels, Residential areas, Commercial spaces, Jam rooms, Cinema halls, Server rooms, Ship & Yacht building, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, etc.
Isover Acoustic Glasswool Roll Specifications:
- Thickness: 25mm, 50mm
- Density: 16kg/m3 – 48kg/m3
- Material: Recycled glass, bio-binder
- Fire Properties: Non-combustible.
- Manufactured & marketed in India by U.P. Twiga.
- Material Composition Manufactured primarily from recycled glass, natural sand and other additives. Molten glass is spun forming fibres and bonded together using a special bio based binder.
- NRC 24kg/m3: 0.75 (25mm) 0.99 (50mm)
- BS (British Standard) 476 part 4, ISO 1182, IS 3808, International Maritime Organisation (IMO) – NON COMBUSTIBLE
- BS 476 part 6 – Do not PROPOGATE FIRE
- BS 476 part 7- Class 1 – SURFACE SPREAD OF FLAME NIL
- Class O certified – Highest class for any building material – index of performance (I) not exceeding 12, sub index of performance (i1) not exceeding 6, Class 1
- BS 476 part 5 – Class P – (not easily ignitable) – BS 6853 (toxicity index 0.65) – NON EMISSION OF SMOKE & TOXIC GASES
New generation glass wool from ISOVER
With a 100% bio-sourced binder, this new patented material is soft to touch, light to handle, and easy to cut. The glass wool combines high acoustic and thermal performance, while also improving interior air quality and generating considerable energy savings.
The new ISOVER glass wool is manufactured using mineral materials – recycled glass accounts for a minimum of 40% – and 100% bio-sourced binder. It is infinitely recyclable. What’s more, when used to insulate the walls and roof of a house, it can reduce carbon emissions from heating by 40%, that is 150 metric tons of carbon over the lifespan of a building or the equivalent of one million kilometres travelled by car.