When you go to sleep at night, you anticipate the bliss of pure, simple silence. Unfortunately, the outside world is noisy, so that may not always be the case. Don’t lose sleep over outside noise. Our line of adjustable soundproof door seals may just be the ideal fit for you! Currently, your door may not be receiving the added soundproofing and noise reduction necessary for fully keeping exterior noises out. Nankarrow offers adjustable door soundproofing materials to cover all of your room’s
bases — even the spots you least expect sound to leak through.
To solve the problem of sound leakage in wooden doors for high performance applications like recording studios, auditoriums, cinemas, and home theaters, with high degree of fire resistance,the Nankarrow DropMax™ is your best bet. Nankarrow DropMax™ is an excellent solution for controlling air infiltration or where sound attenuation is required. It can also be installed on any exterior door application requiring protection from weather conditions to minimise heat loss and drafts.
Threshold seals perform an essential role in smoke containment for door assemblies, and are also an essential part of an acoustic sealing system. A spring-loaded mechanism, requiring no power, ensures easy door operation and effective sealing when closed.
Nankarrow DropMax™ 52 dB Soundproof Dropdown Seal Features:
- Made in Italy
- Application: Timber doors.
- Length: 930mm, 1230 mm
- Trimming lengths: Up to 110 mm on the opposite side to the plunger. For 930mm model, you can trim upto 820mm. For 1230mm model, you can trim upto 1120mm.
- Fixing type: With screws
- Plunger and adjustment type: Double plunger with striker plates supplied as standard.
- Seals: Sound-insulating seal in self-extinguishing thermoplastic.
Nankarrow DropMax™ 52 dB Soundproof Dropdown Seal Technical Specifications:
- Double adjustment mechanism controlled by two plungers.
- Graduated scissor action (seal drops on hinge side before lock side).
- 14 mm maximum drop.
- Galvanised steel flat springs and actuators in PA reinforced with 20% glassfibre.
- 6060 T6 aluminium alloy profiles.
- Mechanism removable from hinge side after fixing.
- Closing plug included.
- Nankarrow DropMax Technical Specfiications
- Acoustic certification by IFT Rosenheim.
- Tested to 200,000 closing cycles.
- Recording Studios
- Home Theaters
- Commercial Cinemas Conference Rooms
- Office Cabins
- Luxury Hotels