IMPACTODAN 10 is a cross-linked polyethylene foam sheet, 5 mm thick. Its closed cell structure provides exceptional physical and mechanical properties. It is used for acoustic insulation of deck impact noise in buildings. It presents high resistance to fatigue and is easy to install. Its use is guaranteed by the DIT N. 439 from the Spanish building science institute “Eduardo Torroja”.
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATION:
Document of technical Compliance DIT 439 R/10 “System for the Reduction of Impact Noise, IMPACTODAN” Acoustic certifications resulting from approved laboratory tests.
- Acoustic insulation against airborne and impact noise of supports between different users in residential buildings or facilities in urban areas, like houses, hotels, hospitals, etc.
- Insulation addition of floating floors against low-middle and high frequencies on all kind of commercial premises such as restaurants, supermarkets, areas with music, etc.
- Renewal of floors in residential buildings.
Danosa Impactodan 5 Insulation Sheet Features:
- Used for acoustic insulation of deck impact noise in buildings
- Presents high resistance to fatigue and is easy to install
- Its closed cell structure provides exceptional physical and mechanical properties.
Danosa Impactodan 5 Insulation Sheet Specifications:
- Length 50m
- Width: 1m
- Thickness: 10mm
- Roll Size: 50m²
- Dimension (mm): 50000 x 1000 x 10
- Quantity: 1 Unit.
- Seal overlap
- Vertical overlap
- Protect installations
- Pour the mortar.