Vicoustic IsoBlanket and IsoBlanket Pro are limp-mass solutions designed for the treatment of airborne noise. They differ in their STC (Sound Transmission Coefficient) in that IsoBlanket Pro has a bigger coefficient/performance due to its agglomerated fabrics.
The blankets perform as sound barriers when applied to ceilings, walls and floors. Their flexibility, thin design and high resistance make them easy-to-use materials. They are most effective when used in construction projects that involve several layers of different material. Density is 1900–2000 kg/m³. It ensures a high level of isolation by diminishing the sound emitted from joints between the floor and the rest of the construction. The IsoBlanket Pro should be installed between plasterboard layers. This products is sold in rolls.
Applications: It can be used in various places like Rehearsal Rooms, Home Theaters, Auditoriums, Post Production Studios, Listening Rooms, Recording and Broadcast Studios etc.
Maintenance and Storage Recommendations:
- Avoid falls and knocks
- Avoid long exposure to sunlight, rain, frost, hail and snow
- Rolls should be transported and stored in a vertical position
- Rolls should be raised in their pallets using a crane or stacker.
Product Composition: Oxidized bitumen membrane, based on oxidized bitumen (no tar), with or without polymer additive, charged calcium carbonate mineral. Polymer modified bitumen membrane, bitumen-based distillation (no tar), polymers Plastomeric PP, SBS and others, charged calcium carbonate mineral. Both membranes contain polyester and / or fiberglass (a reinforcement), as well as slate, cork, sand, or polyethylene film and aluminum, and finishes.
Vicoustic IsoBlanket Pro Features:
- High density and great efficiency
- Useful for ceiling, floor and wall insulation
- Perform as sound barriers
- Easy to use due to flexibility, thin design and high resistance.
Vicoustic IsoBlanket Pro Specifications:
- Dimensions (mm): 5000 x 1000 x 10
- RW: 24.00 dB.