Vicoustic´s VICYCLE is a product resulting from the recycling processes of flexible polyurethane foams. It´s designed to solve the most complex acoustic problems in buildings, consisting of a porous cell structure with unique physical and mechanical characteristics, aimed to reduce sound transmission.
Commonly used in modern sound insulation works, to comply with legal and practical requirements. VICYCLE´s insulation performance and safety.
Application: It can be used in various places like Recording studios, Home theaters, Rehearsal rooms, Auditoriums, Cinema halls, Dubbing rooms, Residential areas, Voice Over (VO) Rooms, Commercial places, etc.
Vicoustic Vicycle Sound Insulation Felt Features:
- Excellent alternative to mineral wool
- Made from recycled foam
- Great performance in sound insulation
- Simple and easy to install.
Vicoustic Vicycle Sound Insulation Felt Specifications:
- Scratch Resistance: N/A
- Washable: N/A
- Raw Material: Polyurethane foam
- Functionality: Insulation
- Fire Class Europe (EN): Euroclass B-s2 d0
- RW: 53 dB
- Density: 60 Kg/m3
- Installation: Mechanical Fixation.
Dimensions & Units Per Box:
- Vicycle 30: 1000 x 600 x 30 mm (10 units per box)
- Vicycle 40: 1000 x 600 x 40 mm (8 units per box)
- Vicycle 60: 1000 x 600 x 60 mm (5 units per box).